Monday, August 20, 2012

Sketch Of The Day

So I just came across this book called "Eat That Frog". I highly recommend it for finding great way to manage your time and hopefully changing your life! Simple but very effective ideas.
One of the main points in building your future is producing a list of tasks that will help to reach your goals and dreams. Without sharing my dreams with you ( yet :) ) I decided to do one digital sketch ( speed painting ) per day of environment or something that appeal to me and serves as good painting exercise.

Here we go then, first painting of a photograph by James Neeley ( great landscape photographer in my opinion ) . Let's see for how long I will keep doing those  - painted in Art Rage in 1.5h including small final tweaks in PS.


No comments:

Post a Comment